to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows You Need To Active Disable Driver Signature Enforcement Windows Feature That Already Has Your Windows. Enable Driver Signature Enforcement Windows Feature will turn off driver protection. This can damage your Windows system. Be careful before installing digital non-signed drivers.
Active Disable Driver Signature Enforcement Windows Feature
- Hold down the Shift key while you click the "Restart" option in Windows. Your computer will restart in the Advanced menu.
- Choose the option that will appear on the blue screen Select The "Troubleshoot" Titel.
- Select "Advanced Options"> then the "Startup Settings" tile.
- The final step now is to restart your PC in the Startup Settings option with click On the "Restart" button.
- Final Step Type the key "7" or Click On "F7" Key on the Startup Settings screen to activate the "Disable Driver Signer Applicator" Windows feature.