Micromax Q355 Flash File is an official stock firmware of Micromax Q355. This allows you to troubleshoot software related issues such as hang, dead, lock, etc. on your Q355 mobile software. The Micromax Q355 Flash file is validated and collects all file versions from the official Micromax software. On this page we have managed to share all available versions of Micromax Q355 Flash file with previous ones.
Micromax A106 Flash File Collection by Micromax Official Source. If you have some ROM problems on the phone (slow, hang, boot logo, dead, FRP, unlock, etc.) then all problems can be solved by flash. This Flash file works 100%. Before you download and flash, please verify the ROM version with your device software version Hw v1.2 SW v10.
|Device model||Micromax A106|
|Rom Type||Stock Rom|
|How to Flash||Follow the tutorial|
|Last updated||1 day ago|
|Micromax Driver Support||Universal Micromax Driver|
|Software Type||v1.2 SW v10|
Your All Download List
How To Flash Your Device Micromax Q355 Flash File?
- Download and extract your ROM with 7zip, rar, etc.
- Install the v3 / v5 version SP Flash Tool on your PC and install the MTK VCOM driver. (Install SP Flash Tool and Install VMC Driver)
- Now run the SP Flash tool and look for the Sector.txt file.
- Now just click Download and attach your phone to the PC (if no connection is provided, make sure you personally and disabled the driver signature installed on the MTK driver).
- If your download process is stuck, try rebooting your PC and changing the sp_flash_tool version.
- Wait for your flash to disconnect and power on your mobile.
List of all stock firmware versions (Flash files) in Micromax A106
- Micromax A106_Hw V1.2 Sw V10
- Micromax A106_Hw V1.3 Sw V10
- Micromax V3_04.08.14' (4GB+1GB)
- Micromax V5_26.08.15' (8GB+1GB)
Micromax Flashing Warning
- Flashing Process Will Format Your Full Android Data Video Picture All Over Data. First, take a Complete Backup of your Phone Personal Data.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Flash Your Phone Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage Or Dead Your Device.
- Make Sure Your Device Battery at-least 30% Charged During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut-Down Goes Wrong.