Free Mobile Reparing And Android Flash tool and box https://www.repairhost.com/2019/05/micromax-a106-unit-2-hw-v12-sw-v10-download.html
Micromax A106 Flash File Stock Rom ( Hw v1.2 SW v10 ) | RepairHost
Micromax A106 Flash File Collection by Micromax Official Source. If you have some ROM problems on the phone (slow, hang, boot logo, dead, FRP, unlock, etc.) then all problems can be solved by flash. This Flash file works 100%. Before you download and flash, please verify the ROM version with your device software version Hw v1.2 SW v10.
Welcome To Our Blog All The Technician And Visitors. Our Site Provided Best And Tested Sources Collection Rom, drivers And Many Unlock Frp Solution.
|Device model||Micromax A106|
|Firmware Link||Download firmware|
|How to Flash||Follow the tutorial|
|Last updated||1 day ago|
|Micromax Driver Support||Universal Micromax Driver|
|Supports Device||All CPUs on Android|
List of all stock firmware versions (Flash files) in Micromax A106
- Micromax A106_Hw V1.2 Sw V10
- Micromax A106_Hw V1.3 Sw V10
- Micromax V3_04.08.14' (4GB+1GB)
- Micromax V5_26.08.15' (8GB+1GB)
Micromax Flashing Warning
- Flashing Process Will Format Your Full Android Data Video Picture All Over Data. First, take a Complete Backup of your Phone Personal Data.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Flash Your Phone Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage Or Dead Your Device.
- Make Sure Your Device Battery at-least 30% Charged During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut-Down Goes Wrong.
Micromax Mobile Flashing Steps
- Download and extract your ROM with 7zip, rar, etc.
- Install the v3 / v5 version SP Flash Toll on your PC and install the MTK VCOM driver. (Install SP Flash Tool and Install VMC Driver)
- Now run the SP Flash tool and look for the Sector.txt file.
- Now just click Download and attach your phone to the PC (if no connection is provided, make sure you personally and disabled the driver signature installed on the MTK driver)
- If your download process is stuck, try rebooting your PC and changing the sp_flash_tool version.
- Wait for your flash to disconnect and power on your mobile